Wellbore Fluid Gradient Surveys (Pressure and Temperature)
1. Static Gradient Surveys A. Used to determinei. Wellbore fluid types ii. Wellbore fluid interfaces (liquid levels) iii. Wellbore fluid densities iv. Wellbore pressure and temperature profile versus depth
Flowing Gradient Surveys:
1. Used to determine A. Wellbore density profile versus depth
Lifting Gradient Surveys:
1. Used to determine A. Wellbore density profile in a well producing via gas-lift B. The working gas-lift valve
Temperature Gradient Surveys
1. Electronic Temperature Memory Tool 2. Temperature RTD located directly in the wellbore fluid for fast response 3. Used to detect small temperature changes in applications such as A. Detecting cement tops after cementing casing in place B. Holes in tubing while flowing, etc.
Pressure Transient Data
1. Test Types A. Buildup Test B. Drawdown Test C. Falloff Test D. Injection Test E. Interference Test F. Deliverability Tests 2. Wellbore Configurations A. Vertical/Slanted B. Horizontal 3. Well Types A. Producing Wells B. Salt Water Injection/Disposal Wells C. Monitor Wells
Founded in 1949 by WWII Veteran Mr. William (Bill) E. Findley, Jr. (P.E.), FESCO is one of the most experienced companies in the Energy Industry. With over 19 locations, FESCO’s 72 years of experience helps customers maximize value in the Completion, Production, Pipleline and Laboratory Sectors. FESCO remains committed to leading the adaptation towards ESG and innovative solutions to our industry partners.