Wellbore Fluid Gradient Surveys (Pressure and Temperature)
1. Static Gradient Surveys A. Used to determinei. Wellbore fluid types ii. Wellbore fluid interfaces (liquid levels) iii. Wellbore fluid densities iv. Wellbore pressure and temperature profile versus depth
Flowing Gradient Surveys:
1. Used to determine A. Wellbore density profile versus depth
Lifting Gradient Surveys:
1. Used to determine A. Wellbore density profile in a well producing via gas-lift B. The working gas-lift valve
Temperature Gradient Surveys
1. Electronic Temperature Memory Tool 2. Temperature RTD located directly in the wellbore fluid for fast response 3. Used to detect small temperature changes in applications such as A. Detecting cement tops after cementing casing in place B. Holes in tubing while flowing, etc.
Pressure Transient Data
1. Test Types A. Buildup Test B. Drawdown Test C. Falloff Test D. Injection Test E. Interference Test F. Deliverability Tests 2. Wellbore Configurations A. Vertical/Slanted B. Horizontal 3. Well Types A. Producing Wells B. Salt Water Injection/Disposal Wells C. Monitor Wells
Founded in 1949, FESCO, Ltd. is one of the most experienced companies in completion services, pipeline, and labs to the energy industry. With over 19 locations and 72 years experience, the company helps its customers maximize value throughout the lifecycle of the job. FESCO, Ltd. continues to innovate in completion, production, labs, and pipeline services.