Pressure Transient Data Analysis/Acquisition
PRESSURE TRANSIENT DATA ANALYSIS
FESCO's petroleum engineering staff offers design, collection and interpretation of reservoir pressure transient (buildup, drawdown, injection, falloff) data using computer-aided interpretation software and experience gained from many years of training and practice.
Reservoir models commonly interpreted include:
- Radial Homogeneous
- Infinite-Conductivity Fracture
- Finite-Conductivity Fracture
- Radial Composite
Reservoir boundary models range from infinite-acting (no boundaries) to closed systems (completely bounded).
Our Reservoir Engineering services include:
- Pressure Transient Testing
- Test design
- Data Acquisition
- Data Interpretation
Reservoir properties determined per reservoir type include:
- Radial Homogeneous Reservoir
- Skin Factor
- Boundary characterization (type and distance, if any)
- Average Static Drainage Pressure (P*)
- Radius of Investigation
- Fractured (Finite and Infinite Conductivity) Reservoir
- Fracture half-length
- Fracture conductivity
- Pseudo-radial Skin Factor
- Boundary characterization (type and distance, if any)Average Static Drainage Pressure (P*)
PRESSURE TRANSIENT DATA ACQUISITION
Defined: Pressure transient data most commonly refers to reservoir and/or surface pressure data measured during a Buildup, Drawdown, Injection and/or Falloff Test.
Designed: FESCO employs experienced and trained petroleum engineers that can help you optimally design, conduct and interpret your next pressure transient test.
Reservoir Tests: FESCO typically measures reservoir pressure transient data using electronic memory gauges (BHP/BHT) by suspending or soft-setting the tools in the wellbore using slickline equipment.
Surface Tests: FESCO offers electronic memory gauges to acquire surface pressure transient data. Reservoir pressure can be calculated from measured surface pressure data using proprietary software that accepts produced fluid properties, wellbore configuration and production rates as input.
FESCO Electronic Memory Gauges
- Max BHP = 16000 psi
- Max Temperature = 175 °C (356 °F)
- Available Transducer Types
- Silicon on Sapphire
- Peizo Electric
Pressure Transient Data