FESCO, Ltd., is a diversified oilfield service company providing quality equipment and experienced personnel to the oil and gas industry. We offer an extensive suite of competitively priced services to the oil and gas industry.
With 20 domestic U.S. service locations, over 69 years experience, and an unwavering commitment to Safety and Quality, our experienced management, engineering and laboratory staff are uniquely qualified to evaluate and implement your well servicing requirements.
Thank you for considering FESCO for your oilfield service needs.
- We commit to the following core business values:
- Practice and maintain high ethical standards.
- Primary emphasis on work place safety.
- Respect and protect our environment.
- Meet the changing needs and desires of our clients.
- Focus on new and innovative business ideas.
W. E. (Bill) Findley, Jr. originally founded FESCO, Ltd. in 1949 as Findley Engineering Service Company. He designed and built a portable laboratory (Split Stream Lab Truck) that determined optimum separation conditions for gas-condensate wells at the well site. Bill Findley's leadership and vision transformed FESCO from a one-man small business to an industry-leading diversified oilfield services company employing over 900 professionals in 20 locations.