We practice and maintain high ethical standards with primary emphasis on work place safety. Respect and protect our environment while meeting the changing needs and requirements of our clients. We focus and execute on new and innovative ideas.
Founded in 1949 by W.E. (Bill) Findley Jr. with 17 full-service locations in the Permian Basin, Eagleford, and Haynesville. FESCO Corporate Headquarters is in Alice, TX with over 700 employees in Texas, Louisiana, and West Virginia.
We have some of the best and experienced personnel in the oil and gas industry. Our quality equipment is known throughout the regions: Permian Basin, Eagleford, and Haynesville. Personnel experience and Quality Equipment are always key to our customers.
More than 7 decades of rich history in the US oil and gas industry, FESCO, Ltd. is a diversified oilfield service company providing completion services, flowback services, completions equipment rental, pipeline services, labs and experienced personnel to the oil and gas industry.
One of the leading flowback companies, FESCO is present in 17 service locations across the US. Our unwavering commitment to Safety and Quality, our experienced management, engineering and laboratory staff are uniquely qualified to evaluate and implement your well servicing requirements.
- Personnel out of high-danger zones and focused on facilities equipment
- Reduction of day rate due to minimal personnel
- Efficient automated dump cycles based on the well’s needs
- Integrity testing of valves after actuations to determine if/where failures occur
- Data logging entire operation, including pressures, number of dumps, etc.
- 6 months of storage
- Status indication after every integrity test
- Immediate response time if failure occurs
- Coming soon from FESCO:
- Sand Measurement Tank
- Accurately report a quantified measure of sand
- Ability to optimize frequency of dumps and assist with choke scheduling
- FESCO Automated Systems Technology
- Live dashboard with the ability to download daily reports and stream data in real-time
- Prevent personnel from being in high-danger zones
- Red-zone area
- Near gas buster during actuation
- Integrity Testing
- Patented pressure testing can prevent problems before they occur
- If a failure occurs during the Integrity Test, the fail-close system is activated where the sand separator is shut in and an email alert is sent to notify of the failure
- Ensure that experienced and properly trained personnel are on location
The key components of Soteria include:
- Control Panel
- Navigation, operation, reset buttons, power switch, screen and USB port that allows for total interactions with the user
Hydraulic Actuated Valves(HAV):
- 2 Plug Valves (PV) and 1 Flow Control Valve (CV)
Pressure Transducers (PT):
- Used for patented Integrity Testing between valves
- Tank Level Sensors:
- Communicates to an ESD valve for extra safety measures
- Reduce the number of personnel on location
- Personnel focused on your equipment instead
- Reduce maintenance costs by protecting the integrity of the valves
- Using Key Performance Indicators (KPI) to track and improve operational efficiencies
- Number of actuations valve failure, choke scheduling, etc.
- Increased job efficiencies leading to equipment being released timely
- A sound alarm will signal that an actuation is about to occur
- Red siren will flash on control panel as well
- The first automated pressure valve will open, followed by the second, and then the control valve
- The sand will then flow through the blow down line into the tank for a designated amount of time
- The valves will then close back in the sequence and the actuation will repeat according to the designated dump frequency set on the control panel
- Frequencies can be set based on the well’s needs